Access over 600 minutes of on-demand content
Gain the insights you need to stay one step ahead in the agri-foodtech sector today.
With the Food Tech Matters 2020 webcast content, now available on-demand, you’ll hear industry experts from Unilever, Mathys & Squire, DSM to name a few, plus investors from Five Seasons Ventures, CPT Capital, Rockstart and many more, giving you insights into everything from the future of personalised nutrition to next-gen alternative proteins.
Secure your on-demand education pass now for only £30 + VAT
Debates and discussions include
David Wagstaff, Executive Director – Europe, Eat Just
Claudia Rössler, Director of Agriculture, Azure Global Engineering Group, Microsoft (US)
- Next gen alternative proteins and dairy alternatives
- Feeding the world with big data and AI
- Are we innovating fast enough to feed 10 billion people sustainably
- Harnessing foodtech to fight loss and waste
- Is regenerative agriculture the future of farming?
- Next-gen tech, the rise of robots and the future of food retail
Cátia Pimenta de Sousa, Head of Personalised Nutrition EMEA, DSM
- Next-gen farming and game-changing agtech solutions
- How to spot an investment-worthy innovator (and how to be one)
- Indoor & vertical farming
- The future of personalised nutrition
Max Loessl, Co Founder & CEO, Agrilution
- The rise of alternative proteins-are we ready for a meat-free future?
- Using technology for sustainable agricultural supply chains
- Fostering agricultural innovation for the smart farmer
- Supporting women in foodtech