The world is changing, and so are we. Food Tech Matters is going virtual to connect the global agri-tech community with investors and the most disruptive startups. Join this high-level virtual event to explore breakthrough technologies paving the way for the future of sustainable food.
Through our virtual event platform, connect with corporate leaders in dedicated 1-2-1 meetings, gain the latest insights and developments through interactive webcasts, and forge strategic partnerships with investors seeking exciting new opportunities.
Food Tech Matters offers you a host of benefits including:
Connect on a 1-2-1 basis with the brightest innovators in agri-foodtech
Discover how the latest tech developments and solutions are disrupting the future of farming and food systems
Learn about what innovation is emerging and what’s coming next
Explore new opportunities for collaboration and investment
Meet key decision makers within the global agri-foodtech sector
Who will be there? A snapshot of the 2019 audience
Over 300 UK and international delegates attended the Food Tech Matters event in London including:
- Agri-foodtech startups from all over the globe
- Global food and drink leaders, retail corporations
- Heads of agribusiness companies
- Leading foodtech investors
- Food and drink manufacturers
- Ingredient manufacturers
By going virtual and thereby removing the need for transport and overnight stays, Food Tech Matters is able to attract a wider audience of European and international delegates that you can connect with from the comfort of your own home.
Hear from a fantastic line-up for speakers in our interactive webcasts
Elsa Bernadotte, Founder, Karma
Stefan Fürnsinn, Senior Vice President Digital Farming, Yara International
Florence Jeantet, Senior Vice President, Danone 2025 Food & Health Mission, Danone
Claudia Rössler, Director of Agriculture, Azure Global Engineering Group, Microsoft
Serpil Tascioglu, Director R&D Foods Transformation, Unilever
Matija Zulj, CEO & Founder, Agrivi
Hear from Shake Climate Change
Shake Climate Change is focused on investing in early stage agritech that will have a positive impact on climate change. In a fascinating interview, Shake Climate Change Agritech Investor, Paul Rous explains the challenges facing the agritech space, and what immense opportunities are available within the sector as it looks to achieve climate change goals.
Paul will be speaking at Food Tech Matters.
Join interactive webcasts discussing the latest topics in agri-foodtech
- Next-gen farming and the future of agtech
- Indoor and vertical farming
- The rise of alternative proteins
- Using technology for sustainable agricultural supply chains
- Next-gen technology and the future of food retail
- Supporting women in agri-foodtech
Grow your network with our bespoke 1-2-1 meeting programme
Get support with finding the right contacts most relevant to your business
Pre-book 1-2-1 meetings with speakers and other attendees via the online platform
Connect and network in a user-friendly virtual meetings space
We organise, you make connections
To maximise your time and make your experience with us as streamlined as possible, we have ensured that our virtual meeting platform is user-friendly and super easy to use:
– One-click online meetings take place in user’s browser – no installation needed
– Meeting partners are able to enter meeting from 3-minutes before start time
– Notification and countdown to meeting partners 2 minutes before meeting is closed
– Runs on desktop, tablet or mobile device
– Video, audio, screen share and chat capabilities available
– Dates and times will adjust to reflect those in your time zone
Should you run into any technical problems along the way, our dedicated team is on hand throughout the event to assist with any questions you may have.
For more information on how to get involved, please contact:
Connor Murray E: email@example.com
Terms and conditions: Once purchased, delegate passes are non refundable but may be transferred unless in the event of full cancellation by the organiser.