Connecting corporates and investors with the most revolutionary start-ups in agri-foodtech
2020 sees the return of Food Tech Matters, the fast-paced, energetic meet-up for the world’s most disruptive foodtech and agtech entrepreneurs to forge strategic partnerships with leading corporates and the investment community. Where revolutionary start-ups showcase their breakthrough, sustainable solutions to the agri-foodtech industry, and investors congregate seeking new and exciting opportunities.
New for this year, you can expect a carefully designed programme combining thought-leadership from some of the biggest names in the food and drink industry, with topical debates, workshops, masterclasses and much, much more.
The best bits from 2019
- Explore breakthrough technologies in the tech showcase area
- Meet the innovators who are powering the agri-foodtech scene
- Network via the dedicated 1-2-1 meetings platform
- Discover new trends and the latest tech developments
- Listen to pitches from game-changing start-ups
Grow your network with the bespoke 1-2-1 meetings programme – over 650 meetings in 2019
Food Tech Matters offers something a little different. Built around a dedicated 1-2-1 meetings programme which inspires and fosters collaboration in a relaxed, informal setting.
- Get support with finding the right contacts most relevant to your business
- Pre-book 1-2-1 meetings with speakers and other attendees via the online platform
- Connect and network in a relaxed environment within the dedicated meetings space
Hear from inspirational speakers who will address topics including:
- Sustainable packaging technologies
- Alternative proteins
- Food waste technologies
- Personalised nutrition
- Sustainable supply chain
- Urban farming
- Regenerative agriculture
- AI/big data
- Precision agriculture
- Women in agri-foodtech
Who will be there?
- The most disruptive agri-foodtech startups from around the world
- Global food and drink companies
- Leading investors
- Food and beverage manufacturers
- Ingredient manufacturers
- Foodservice and retail corporations
- Technology, branding, R&D and industry experts