About Food Tech Matters
With a focus on scaling up innovative technologies that support the development of sustainable, nutritious food and drink, Food Tech Matters is a new series of international events. They connect innovative entrepreneurs with corporates, accelerators, investors, creative agencies, business services, government, R&D and academia.
The first of the Food Tech Matters events will take place in London on 21st November 2018, at London’s ExCeL, co-located with Food Matters Live.
Tech themes include
Tomorrow's food for today's agenda
Food Tech Matters will offer a fast-paced programme combining inspirational thought-leadership with workshops, networking, tech showcases and opportunities including:
Food Tech Lab
Food Tech Challenge
Food Technology Workshops
Open Innovation Lab
We know how important it is for you to have the opportunity to form new business relationships with the right people, so we’re taking a flexible approach at Food Tech Matters, with two separate networking options so that you can decide what works best for you (or of course, pick both!)
One on one meetings – you choose connections who matter
How does it work?
You’ll have access to our event ‘match’ platform where you’ll be able to see who will be attending this year, and book meetings with other participants. Platform coming soon…
We’ve partnered with co:cubed – experts in connecting start-ups with corporates, who will be facilitating matchmaking sessions at this year’s Food Tech Matters event. So, whether you’re a start-up looking to showcase your tech innovation and pitch your business, or whether you’re a corporate ready to meet some of the most exciting start-ups of the moment, this is an opportunity to start something great!
- You’ll have the opportunity to pitch to leading industry decision makers and take your innovation to the next level
- You’ll be in front of the RIGHT people – as a start-up, making great business partnerships can be a challenge. We’ll match you with corporates who are looking for food tech innovations like YOURS.
- Want to meet game-changing new food technology innovators but don’t have the time to arrange meetings?
- Looking for access to emerging technologies?
- Pick an innovation topic and you’ll be matched with five exciting start-ups in 30 minutes in speed-dating style sessions
How do I get involved?
Let us know you’re interested in being ‘set up’ via the online registration form and the legwork will be done for you. We’ll ask you to pick one innovation topic and then you’ll be matched with 5 exciting startups in 30 minutes in ‘speed-dating’ style sessions with game-changing new food technology innovators set to make waves in the food tech space!
Sponsors & partners include:
Whether you’d like to raise your company profile, showcase products or establish your brand as an industry thought-leader, we have a number of different sponsorship opportunities available.
Why sponsor Food Tech Matters 2018?
- Tailored packages to meet your budget
- Showcase technologies to high level investors
- Matchmaking opportunities
- Group delegate passes available
There are many ways to get involved with Food Tech Matters – contact Chris Ngugi to find out more:
T: +44 (0)20 3735 5312
M: +44 (0) 7983 422 041