Have you got what it takes to be the next food tech unicorn?
Here’s the chance to position yourself as a key innovator in the food tech space and apply for the opportunity to pitch your solution to a panel of four leading food tech investors including Five Seasons Ventures, Seedrs, Anterra Capital and Peakbridge Partners.
If your application is successful, you’ll present a 3 minute pitch during the insightful programme running throughout Food Tech Matters, highlighting the challenge that your innovation solves together with the scale of the impact that it can deliver. You’ll then take questions from the investor panel and receive invaluable feedback from the food tech experts.
Only 12 pitching slots available
Only the most exciting, innovative start-ups will be selected to pitch and we’ll be announcing the shortlist on 31 May 2019.
Shortlisted applicants will also benefit from:
- Company mention, summary, logo and website link in one edition of TECH TALK – the weekly round-up of international food tech news, distributed to over 18000 food and beverage professionals. This will be included in the event run-up.
- Logo, website link, company summary and short video outlining your innovation (optional) to be displayed on foodtechmatters.com
- Opportunity to be involved in the TABLE TALK podcast interviews, which set out to explore the issues at the forefront of driving innovation and change across the food and drink industry. Circulated to the Table Talk community of 90,000 professionals in the food and beverage sector
How do I apply?
- Register your interest on the online delegate registration form. Only registered delegates may apply
- You’ll receive an email application form asking for details about your solution
- Submit your answers by 24 May 2019 and you’ll be contacted by 31 May 2019 to let you know whether you’ve been successful