Let Food Tech Matters help you access the right connections
Are you a disruptive agri-foodtech startup? Would you like to meet an audience of leading corporates and investors? Join the Food Tech Matters virtual event for an unmissable opportunity to get your ground-breaking technologies and innovations in front of an audience that really matters.
Connect with an audience of corporates and investors in 1-2-1 meetings
Through our virtual event platform, connect with some of the largest food and beverage companies, manufacturers and leading investors via the dedicated 1-2-1 meetings platform. Pre-book meetings with other attendees of your choice with the support of our dedicated meetings team to make sure you find the contacts most relevant to your business.
To maximise your time and make your experience with us as streamlined as possible, we have ensured that our virtual meeting platform is user-friendly and super easy to use:
- One-click online meetings take place in user’s browser – no installation needed
- Meeting partners are able to enter meeting from 3-minutes before start time
- Notification and countdown to meeting partners 2 minutes before meeting is closed
- Runs on desktop, tablet and mobile device
- Video, audio, screen share and chat capabilities available
- Dates and times will adjust to reflect those in your time zone
Should you run into any technical problems along the way, our dedicated team is on hand throughout the event to assist with any questions you may have.
Attend interactive webcasts discussing the latest topics in agri-foodtech:
- Next-gen farming and the future of agtech
- Indoor and vertical farming
- The rise of alternative proteins
- Using technology for sustainable agricultural supply chains
- Next-gen technology and the future of food retail
- Supporting women in agri-foodtech
Enjoy these interactive webcasts that offer audio, video and chat capabilities.
Could you secure investment at Food Tech Matters 2020?
Position yourself as a key innovator and apply to pitch to our panel of leading investors including Thought For Food, Rockstart, Five Season Ventures, Pymwymic, and BiTHOUSE Group.
For startup bookings, pitching information or general enquiries, please contact:
Connor Murray – E: firstname.lastname@example.org T +44 (0) 7572 878509
Louis Robinson – E: email@example.com T: +44 (0) 7840 907221
Early bird startup rate: £250+VAT (valid until 31 July 2020), which gives you the following:
- Opportunity to apply to pitch to investors
- Access to all webcast sessions
- Access to 1-2-1 meetings platform
- Access to on-demand content after the event
- Social media promotion to Food Tech Matters’community
Get your startup pass before 31 July 2020 and be in with a chance to receive digital promotion of your brand to over 100,000 food and drink industry professionals.